Made up of N52 neodymium magnet embedded a steel shell, it concentrates the magnetic field on the bottom of magnet which increase the magnetic force by 2.5-4.0 times compared to its naked magnet.
The steel cup will prevent the naked magnet from crackings and chippings.
Designed for heavy duty and underwater use, it can recover lost equipment, tools, ancient ferrous object and others in deep water, wells, holes, also great for lifting, hanging applications.
1. Material: Neodymium Magnet N42+A3 Steel
2. Size: D4.21"*2.51"(Total height Include eyebolt. Magnet thickness 0.787'')
3. Vertical Pull-force1300lbHorizontal Pull-force: 260lb On Base of 1.57" thickness Steel Plate
4. Max Working Temperature:80℃
5. Package Included:One fishing magnet+ Diameter 10MM((0.393inch))*15mNylon Rope + Eye-Bolt+Carabiner
1.The 1300lb is the vertical magnetic pull-force which makes the magnet pull way from the 1.18"thickness steel plate of a tensile tester under ideal condition. It does not mean the actual weight which the fishing magnet can lift
The actual pull force will vary mainly depending on the following variables:
A: Steel thickness (The thicker the steel is, the stronger the pull force)
B: Attracting position (The farther beyond the center of gravity of the attracted object, the lower the pull force).
C: Pulling direction (The smaller the angle taking 90° as a standard, the stronger the pull force), the Pull force in horizontal direction is only about one third of that in vertical direction)
2. The magnetic force concentrates on the bottom of the fishing magnet,there is hardly any magnetic force of other surfaces