124.94 - 99.95
925 Meters Beam Distance Fenix HT18 CREE XHP35 HI LED 1500 Lumens Long-range Hunting Flashlight with 5000 mAh Li-ion Battery
What are Details of Fenix HT18 Long-range Huntiong Flashlight?
The Fenix HT18 is specially designed for hunting illumination. It stands out with its surprisingly long-distance beam shot of 925 meters, different hunting environments can be easily managed when filter adapters of red and green are added. Included a large-capacity Fenix ARB-L21-5000U USB rechargeable 21700 Li-ion battery; and one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery can be used as well by combination of the Fenix ALF-18 battery holder. Taking various application scenes into consideration, there are four output levels for free option. IP68 rating and tactical tail switch, this HT18 is bound to be the trustworthy helper in long-distance lighting such as hunting and searching.
• 1500 lumens maximum output and 1011 yards (925 meters) maximum beam distance.
• One Cree XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
• Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000U USB rechargeable 21700 Li-ion battery.
• A 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery can be used as well together with the ALF-18 battery holder.
• Included red and green filter adapters, offering triple-colored lighting.
• Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch.
• Simple output selection with side switch.
1. Service Principal
1) Fenix provides easy, reliable, speedy service to all lights under our warranty.
2) Dealers will be responsible for customers. Customers should contact the dealers or distributors from whom they bought Fenix lights for warranty support with Fenixlight Limited's 'Warranty Card' and either a trade invoice or receipt. Fenix will provide our authorized dealers with the technology and parts to service our lights.
2. Service Promise
What we offer: We will replace products afflicted with manufacturing defects within 15 days of purchase; we will also repair a light free of charge within 24 months of purchase if problems develop with normal use; if repair is required after 24 months from the date of purchase, we will charge for parts. The total repair fee is according to the cost of the replaced materials.
3. Warranty Details
1) 15-day free replacement: Fenix will replace a new product within 15 days of purchase for any manufacturing defects if problems come into being in normal use; We will replace it with the same model. If the model has been discontinued, customers will receive a product with similar or improved model.
2) Two-years free repairs: Fenix will offer free repair within 24 months for lights from the date of purchase if problem develop with normal use. Different warranty period for different products:
a. Flashlights, headlamps, and bike lights, 24-month free repair.
b. Rechargeable batteries, battery chargers, bike mount, and remote pressure switch, 12-month free repair.
Except the products and accessories listed above, other products or free offers provides by Fenix are not covered within the product's warranty.
3) Limited lifetime warranty: For lights past the free repair warranty period, we provide lifetime repairs but will charge for parts. The distributor will notify customer the cost of the part before repair.
4) Extended warranty service: Fenix kindly suggest that customers register the products with serial number on the official website:www.fenixlight.com The customers will get an extra six-months warranty service once registered successfully. 30 months of free repairs in total will be available.
5) Warranty certificate: Customers request after-sale service from Fenix distributors or dealers by providing with a completed Fenix warranty card, purchase invoice or receipt. The distributor should provide services to the customer and Fenix will support for these services.
6) The free warranty does not cover any damages or failure caused by:
a. Normal wear
b. Rough operation
c. Battery leakage
d. Any defects or damages caused by the improper operations include but not limited to the operation which doesn't comply with the warranty or notes shown in the product specification. For example, the product specification will describe that 'please don't disassemble the sealed head, as doing so can damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty'
e. Any defects or damaged led by other behaviors which can not be controlled by Fenix reasonably.
7) To make a warranty claim, please contact our warranty service department with the information listed as following: Name, Type/model of warranty item, Serial number. Age of the product and Description of the problem.