3.11 - 2.64
Material Quality : Neodymium
Model Number: Permanent N35
Certification: RoHS passed
Application: Industrial Magnet
Plating: Nickel + Copper + Nickel Triple Layer Plated
1. If you have any questions, please leave us a message on the express platform, and we will reply to you as soon as we see the information;
2.Package tracking information query website:https://www.17track.net OR https://global.cainiao.com;
3. The pictures and product colors displayed in the store are for reference only. Please refer to the physical objects received;
4. Different batches of magnets have different tolerances. Please read the details carefully before purchasing;
5. The magnet material is hard and brittle. It is made of sintered powder. During use, ensure that the magnet will not be seriously impacted. Please handle with care. If used improperly, it is easy to cause damage and rupture of the magnet, rather than the quality of the magnet;
6. It is normal to have small defect marks on the surface of the magnet, which will not affect the normal use of the magnet;
7.N35 is a grade of NdFeB magnet, N refers to NdFeB material; N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N50 , etc. The higher the brand, the stronger the magnetic force, the more expensive it is! Currently commonly used is the N35 model, 35 represents the maximum magnetic energy product. The maximum magnetic energy of N35 ndfeb material is about 35MGOe, the conversion between MGOe and kJ/m3 is 1MGOe = 8kA/m3, and the maximum magnetic energy of N35 ndfeb material is 270kJ/m3.
8.Please keep away the magnet from high temperature and corrosive environment,although there is a coating on the surface of the magnet.