Research Information for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Ideas for Interprofessional Collaborative Care, 9e
Akin to the Ninth model of Ignatavicius, Workman, and Rebar’s Medical-Surgical Nursing: Ideas for Interprofessional Collaborative Care, this totally updated research e book provides you with a radical overview of core med-surg content material materials whereas moreover establishing your scientific judgment and scientific reasoning information. Fully revised with a clear emphasis on interprofessional collaboration, NCLEX-style questions, and core textbook content material materials, it helps facilitate a deeper determining of the core textbook content material materials to just remember to are completely organized for med-surg checks, the NCLEX Examination, and guarded nursing comply with.
- Gives a radical overview of core textbook content material materials whereas uniquely establishing your scientific nursing judgment information.
- UNIQUE! Emphasis on scientific nursing judgment prepares you to confidently make protected and useful selections in scientific comply with.
- UNIQUE! Renewed emphasis and deal with core textbook content material materials helps you focal point restricted study time on finding out core medical-surgical content material materials from the textbook, quite than looking for content material materials from totally different sources.
- UNIQUE! Stronger emphasis on NCLEX Examination query codecs, together with alternate-item codecs, familiarizes you with NCLEX query codecs to higher put collectively for the NCLEX Examination.
- Reply key within the once more of the e guide permits self-study and remediation
- NEW! UNIQUE! Give attention to nursing concepts and exemplar issues helps you overcome content material saturation by specializing in large ideas and the way in which they’re exemplified in issues.
- NEW! UNIQUE! Give attention to interprofessional collaboration consists of utility of the Core Concepts for Interprofessional Collaborative Comply with (IPEC, 2016) in every chapter.
- NEW! Completely revised and up to date all by way of to suit the changes within the Ninth model of the Ignatavicius textbook.
Donna D. Ignatavicius MS RN CNE ANEF
Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Concepts for Interprofessional Collaborative Care, 9e