Size:1 Pack A Tropical Herbal Tea In today’s market, papayas have become the third most popular tropical fruit worldwide. Yet it may come as a surprise to know that the fruit is not the only useful part of the papaya plant. Papaya trees make their home in the tropical forests of the Americas, where humans have cultivated them for thousands of years. While the fruit is harvested as food, the leaves are also gathered. In some places, they are served as a vegetable, used in salads or steamed and served like spinach. Papaya leaves have also been used to tenderize meat by keeping the meat wrapped in the leaves overnight. Several generations have also used the leaves to create this unique herbal tea. Papaya leaf tea is often described as very smooth, with a subtle bitterness that can be very stimulating. Honey or sugar can be used to complement its flavor. This herbal tea has been crafted from the finest papaya leaves, collected from healthy, organic papaya trees. The leaves are dried and crushed prior to being packaged in unbleached tea bags that are free of any staples or glue.
- Contains vitamin C, D, and Niacin; Rich in Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Iron and Magnesium
- Natural Source of Antioxidants
- No Caffeine, Kosher, Organic, GMO-Free, Gluten-Free
- No artificial colors, preservatives or additives; Naturally Sourced from India
- Bleach-Free Biodegradable Tea Bags