SHOCKWAVE2 Force2 100 percent 6-foot Global, 9505254,2 2000209, rescue. SHOCKWAVE Force2, for work in wind energy. The top of a wind turbine is no place to second-guess your fall protection gear. Climbing hundreds of feet into the air and working with little more than the horizon as your surroundings, you need reliable, lightweight equipment that provides superior, all-day comfort. You need the SHOCKWAVE Force2 lanyard with elastic web. The Force2 lanyard is ideal when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to tie-off at your feet. It can be used for up to a 12-feet (3.7 m) free standard lanyard up to a 6-feet (1.8 m) free fall for workers that require a capacity of 311 to 420 pounds (141-190 kg). They feature the world’s smallest and light and our exclusive Hi-10 Vectra energy management materials that provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption. Should a fall occur, the lanyard and its unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Our snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, even with gloves on.
- Expands to 6 ft (18m) when taut and contracts to 4-1/2 ft (14m) keeping it out of the workers way, reducing dragging, snagging and trip falls
- Allows user to “leap-frog” while moving from one location to another for added mobility, staying tied-off at all times for 100% fall protection
- A deployed energy absorber will allow user to visually see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, simple and reliable inspection
- Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity
- 6 ft (18m) elastic web, double-leg 100% tie-off with PVC coated shock pack, rescue D-rings, snap hook at center and aluminum rebar hooks at leg ends