Intel Pentium Gold 5405U Processor (2 cores, 2M Cache, 2.30 GHz)
4GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
500 GB 2.5″ SATA
15.6″ 1366 x 768 HD LED-Backlit Non-touch Monitor
Intel UHD Portraits 610 with shared graphics reminiscence
802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
4-in-1 media card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
Stereo audio system
1 USB 2.0, 2 USB three.1, 1 HDMI, Audio Combo Jack
Windows 10 Domestic in S mode (64-bit)
14.3 x 9.9 x zero.78″
Switching out of S mode in Home windows 10
- On your Computer operating Home windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
- In the Switch to Home windows 10 Domestic or Switch to Home windows 10 Professional section, select Go to the Shop. (If you additionally see an “Upgrade your version of Home windows” section, be cautious now not to click on the “Go to the Shop” link that seems there.)
- On the Switch out of S mode (or equivalent) page that seems within the Microsoft Shop, select the Get button. After you see a affirmation message on the web page, you’ll be capable of install apps from outdoor of the Microsoft Shop.
- Powered by way of Intel Pentium Gold 5405U Processor (2 cores, 2M Cache, 2.30 GHz), provide responsive, powerful efficiency Even if you are gaming, streaming movies, or engaged on cpu-intensive initiatives.
- 15.6″ 1366 x 768 HD decision. Energy-efficient LED backlight monitor; Intel UHD Portraits 610
- 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM Reminiscence for primary multitasking; 500GB HDD deals a compact warehouse for storing all of your frequent films, music, photos, and more in a single convenient region
- 802.11AC WiFi, Bluetooth, 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB three.1 Classification A Gen 1, 1x HDMI, Stereo audio system
- Windows 10 Domestic in S mode; Granite Black Texture