(as of Nov 04,2018 15:47:57 UTC – Details)
- Winner of Today’s Caregiver, Caregiver Friendly Award 2012 Used in a Statewide Medicare Study in 2013-14. 6th Printing
- My Doctor Book: A Personal Medical Records Organizer is an easy to use, comprehensive personal medical records organizer. Used as an agenda/resource during doctor/hospital visits, My Doctor Book enables individuals and family caregivers to have their important medical records and documents at their fingertips. My Doctor Book will help prevent medical errors and enable you to use appointment time more effectively.
- My Doctor Book has eight customizable sections and four accessories as well as front and back cover pockets. Use the sections, as you need them. Place the accessories where they are convenient for you.
- Book Sections: o My Admitting Information o My Business Cards o My Calendar of Medical Care o My Diagnostic Reports o My Doctor Visits o My Medical Insurance Reports o My Medications o My Documents
- Accessories: o Business Card Page for 20 health care providers o CD holder for 4 Diagnostic Reports on CD’s o Zip-lock closing pouch for Insurance Cards, Check Book, Parking Pass, Flash Drive o Velcro-closing envelope for full size Advance Directives
- Don’t get flustered trying to remember your medical history, medication names and dosages. Write it down ahead of time In My Admitting Information.
- Make the most of your time with your doctor by writing your symptoms and questions ahead of time on My Doctor Visits pages.
- Keep full size copies of your diagnostic reports readily available for immediate treatment decisions in My Diagnostic Reports section.
- My Doctor Book has space for
a three-year calendar
48 doctor visits
300 diary notations in My Admitting Information o 300 notations in My Diagnostic Test Reports o 144 medications with diagnosis, prescribing doctor, date started and stopped, and results in My Medications
- Made in the USA
Goes with you to your doctor appointments to be used as an agenda and resource during your appointment
Helps your keep an accurate medical history
Helps you avoid medical errors
Has four accessories